X marks the spot
But how do I find X? At Streimer and Flusberg, we will help you formulate a plan that will steer you away from traps and snares and map out the path to successful business ownership. We’ll help you take it one step at a time.
Owning a business is no easy task. You have big dreams and the prospect of owning your own business is exciting and promising. Fulfilling those dreams, however, takes great preparation. We want to help you reach the end you envision for tomorrow by managing the means you face today.
“Giving you the Tools for Success”
We help you
- Prepare an initial business plan to clarify your marketing, management, and financial plans.
- Determine your start-up capital needs.
- Identify sources of start-up capital and backup sources if needed.
- Evaluate and quantify your borrowing power so you know how much money you can get your hands on if needed.
- Select a business structure that best fits your needs by evaluating tax advantages, legal exposure, ease of operation and portability should you need to relocate.
- Prepare a Cash Flow Budget so you know exactly how much money you need to keep the business alive each month for the first few years. Unplanned cash requirements are always emotionally painful.
- Establish billing and collection procedures to maximize your cash flow.
- Establish procedures to monitor and control costs.
- Prepare and file your application for your Federal Employer Identification Number.
- Provide payroll and payroll tax filing when you bring on your first employee.
- Identify your business insurance needs.
- Develop a solid Partnership Agreement. This is an extremely important document for all new partnerships and will help prevent a tremendous amount of financial and emotional problems down the road.
Let us help you Succeed
By getting your new business off to a good strong start. Please contact us to learn more about our New Business Formation Services.