Payroll can be tedious
When it’s not done right it can becomes a costly headache. The bottom line is your time is precious and if you’re running a business you wear many hats. Managing payroll doesn’t have to be one of them. We believe your time can be better spent by allowing us to manage your payroll needs.
Our payroll solutions address your business’s unique needs, but most importantly, they free you to focus on other areas of your business that require your attention. Go out and generate sales, prospect new business opportunities, improve your products or services, or serve your customers—let us worry about payroll.
Why Outsource Your Payroll…
- It’s Cost-Effective Use your staff more efficiently by letting us handle payroll and the associated legal details. Reduce overhead by removing the need to hire specialized employees.
- It’s a Time Saver Our payroll service eliminates the burden of customizing, updating and maintaining your own payroll system–no more data entry, no more researching updates or new laws, no more worries.
- Worry-Free Payroll Tax Filing Eliminate the risks of calculating and filing your own payroll taxes by having professionals do it for you. Federal, state and local payroll tax laws are frequently changing and becoming more complex. Let us worry about the rules and keeping your information up to date.
- Allows You to Focus on Core Competencies Our professional staff allow you to focus on the core competencies of your business. We are accounting professionals—you get the experts working for you and with you.
- Comprehensive Reports You get a wide variety of user-friendly and accurate payroll reports.
Your Business is Unique—Find the Payroll Solution that Fits Your Needs
We know that when it comes to payroll service – no one size fits all. That’s why we offer the following 3 custom payroll processing options, which include:
- Worry Free IRS and State tax reporting as well as EFTPS tax deposits.
- User friendly, and easy to understand monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax reports, including W-2, W-3 and 1099 forms.
- Your payroll records maintained in tip top shape.
- Comprehensive Payroll Services – Our Comprehensive Payroll Service takes care of all the payroll processing for you, so that you won’t have to. You get…
- After-the-Fact-Payroll Services – We will take your manually-prepared payroll records and other payroll information and post this information to our data files.
- Online Payroll Processing – You can enter your employee’s hours and earnings securely online and get…
- Your payroll checks prepared and printed on-time, every-time.
- Direct Deposits
- The ability to instantly print payroll checks on your own printer.
- Direct Deposits
Custom Payroll Reports Service
There seems to be an endless amount of special reports Government agencies require. We can prepare the following reports for you.
- Worker’s Compensation Audits
- Unemployment Claims
- Social Security Audits
- Child Support Audits
- W-2 and W-3 processing
- 1099 and 1096 processing
- Preparation/assistance with Federal and State registration forms
How much do we charge?
In order to give you an accurate price for our payroll services we need to know a little more about your business and what services you’re interested in. Our prices are affordable.