It’s hard to know where you’re going without first knowing where you stand. Accurate business valuation is not simply a useful tool—it is imperative to a transparent present and an assured future.
Whether you’re negotiating a merger, considering new shareholders, attempting to resolve disputes associated with liability, shareholder equity, estate planning or marital dissolution, objective valuation will ensure that you’re on the right path.
“Know Where You Stand Today to Determine Where You’re Headed”
At Streimer and Flusberg, we understand that there is no cookie-cutter for accurate valuation. It requires a delicate combination of judgment, experience, and accurate relevant information. We believe that when our professionals bring their expertise and experience and merge that with an intimate understanding of your business, the result is a valuation you can trust. We work closely to analyze your operations and historical financial data in order to provide you with well-reasoned, fully documented and defensible valuation opinion.
We provide a full range of business valuation services
- Purchase or sale of closely held business or business interests
- Management buyouts
- Leveraged buyout transactions
- Bank financing
- Financial restructuring and recapitalization
- Analysis and advice concerning pending offers to purchase
- Valuation of subsidiaries, divisions and joint ventures for spin-off to shareholders and/or sale
- Professionals buy-in to practices
- Divorce (equitable distribution)
- Business damage assessment and determination
- Reasonable officer compensation determination in disputes with the Internal Revenue Service
If you’d like to know how much your business is worth, please complete this form to get your free consultation.